Chocolate Cake for Breakfast

Saturday, January 15, 2005

It's a metaphor ... but that really happened

I wasn't lying when I said I wouldn't post on here for weeks on end. There's a good reason I haven't actually put the URL out there for people to see yet.

I decided yesterday that the best thing for me right now settling into this new semester is a little consistency. What better way to ring in a little consistency than: 1) an allergic reaction in my eye that the doctor described as bubbly; 2) being dropped from my family's insurance; and 3) having my hard drive crash for the second time since this summer. At this rate, I might have finally achieved some consistency just in time for Sing Song to begin.

So while I was in CVS today waiting for my prescription, I wandered around looking at all the different medicines. I ended up on the pain killer aisle, and I just had to ask myself: When are we going to stop calling it Extra Strength Tylenol? l don't know that I've ever seen regular strength Tylenol, and even then why would you take it when there's extra strength to be had? I think the time has come to shed the useless labels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home