Chocolate Cake for Breakfast

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills

It was brought to my attention that my mind apparently works something like the great Jerry Seinfeld—at least my feelings about Extra Strength Tylenol (see blog post from Jan. 15). Although I know not what Miss Knox was referring to yesterday, apparently Mr. Seinfeld had the idea first. I'll swallow my pride and pledge 2 percent of all that I earn from that blog post as royalties to Mr. Seinfeld.

And in what could be the picture of the year, here is Dance Party 2005 at the apartment during Justin's birthday. After Justin began an impromptu screening of his Phish DVD, I made my way out of my room to find this going on:

Dance Party

Before ACU officials become concerned with what you see here, you should notice that this is about as ACU appropriate as a dance party can get. Note the 3-4 feet of space between all bodies in the room, and if you'll look closely you will notice that the majority of the movement is from the waist up. Nothing scandalous here.

I wore khaki pants today for the first time in a good two and a half weeks. It's amazing how quickly I became unaccustomed to them. It was a bit like going back and visiting with all your old high school friends. You think about how good it will be to see all these people you grew up with, but when you get there you realize that you've moved on to other things. The little time you spend with them might be nice reminiscing about how things used to be, but by the end you're ready to go back to all the new things you've come to know. So yea, my khakis are a bit like old high school friends. I think I'll stick with jeans for now, and throw in the occasional khakis on the weekends to mix it up a little bit.

1 Comments:

  • Did my attorney give you permission to post my mad dancing skills on your blog? I will expect 5% of all proceeds on this blog simply because of my presence.

    By Blogger Justin, at 5:15 PM, January 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home