Chocolate Cake for Breakfast

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Power failure

Nintendo's Wii is not the ideal machine to blog from. Yet, that is what I have been reduced to. All because my Macbook Pro's power adapter has failed me yesterday. With no charge left on the laptop, I'm left to surf the Web and blog from my Wii's trial version Internet browser. No physical keyboard. Just a motion-sensing Wiimote and a virtual, on-screen keyboard. Needless to say, I'm setting no WPM record typing on here.

So my computer and I are at the mercy of the Apple store and FedEx. Maybe they'll come through for us tomorrow. Maybe not until Thursday. I'll bring you more whenever that is. But if this doesn't prove my blogging dedication more so than my posting frequency, I don't know what will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home