Chocolate Cake for Breakfast

Thursday, January 20, 2005

I caught you a delicious bass

Look what happens when I actually put my blog address out there for people to see. Days go by without any new postings. I guess all the celebrity got to me. I saw my "profile views" quadruple from four to an amazing 16 during one weekend, and I guess I thought I could get lazy.

Who knew that if you didn't consistently do any physical activity for five and a half years that working out would be so hard. I've been to Powell Fitness Center to work out twice now, and I've done the arms once and the legs once. Tonight was legs for the first time, and I actually can't stand up without significant help from my arms. I think it might be better not even to go to sleep tonight because getting up to turn off my alarm in the morning after lying motionless for several hours will be nigh impossible. I guess I'll just build in a little extra time (say an hour) to become fully extended in the morning. And yes, I did actually use the word nigh earlier in a sentence.

This was a short post today, but my bed is wispering sweet nothings in my ear to heed its call. The weekend is here, and that seem to be the time I have the most opportunity to post. So look back soon if I haven't scared or bored you away by now.

1 Comments:

  • I thought you might like this article:

    http://newbalance.msn.com/article.aspx?city=nationwide&aid=32>1=6007

    Happy reading!

    By Blogger Jaci, at 4:24 PM, January 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home