Chocolate Cake for Breakfast

Sunday, May 06, 2007

If a bonsai tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it ...

I bought another bonsai tree today. You might not have known I had one at all, but now I have the beginnings of my own forest. Two little junipers. The one I got today is 5 years old. I'm not exactly sure about my other one, but I'm guessing it's about the same age or maybe a bit older by a couple of years. Because this new one is a little bit younger, it's still fairly pliable and I should be able to form it to my liking. If only everything in life were that pliable. New hobbies are always exciting because theres so much to learn and so many new things you have to get. I may never be a Mr. Miyagi as far as bonsai trees go, but it should be cool to always have a few around to dabble in the art. Makes me feel cultured. Here's a couple pictures of my forest.



I've decided they need names. So I'll solicit suggestions. You have the disadvantage of not being able to be around the trees to know their personality, but I'm sure some of you might be inspired to offer some insight. What do ya got?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home