Chocolate Cake for Breakfast

Monday, May 14, 2007

You have failed me for the last time

This was an important weekend for the cinema. At long last, the season finale of Chad Vader premiered online. Episode 8 brought to a close Season 1, which have been sporadically posted online during the past 10 months. Hold on, I feel I may have lost some of you. A little background. Chad Vader, as the name would suggest, is the younger, less well known, less talented brother of the infamous Darth. Season 1 chronicles his journey, which begins at Empire-Mart, where Chad is day-shift manager. As with most any viral video online, you either know exactly what I'm talking about, or you have missed out on it entirely. If you're in the latter group, don't fret. I bring to you Chad Vader: Episode I

Now, count yourself ready for the other seven episodes. They only get better, and it's a great way to spend 40 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home