Chocolate Cake for Breakfast

Sunday, May 13, 2007

You've been graveled

First, let me just say that TV on DVD has to be one of the top 10 innovations of the decade. Easily. It doesn't even matter if it was innovated before this decade.

Now, for the real purpose of today's post. My apartment needs a name. This name need not make sense. It just has to sound cool (but bonus points if it does make sense and sound cool). Right now, after thinking about it for about 5 minutes, I think I'm most partial to The Crow's Nest. Although, The Priory does have a certain ring to it. Or, The Model Home, simply for the constant Arrested Development references I could make. Or I could be like the Texas Rangers and first name it The Apartment in Corpus Christi. Then, after everyone (who at first hated the name) gets used to that, sell the naming rights to to a failing business. Then, make up some excuse shortly after that so I can rechristen it Jonathan's Apartment in Corpus Christi. The point is, my apartment needs an identity. And I want to reward the blogging faithful out there with an opportunity to have a hand in that identity. So, if you've got something clever or witty or you simply want me to name it after you, send the suggestion my way. Remember, you can't win if you don't play.

2 Comments:

  • I'm a big fan of "The Model Home" just so you can walk out and sing things like this:

    "It ain't easy bein' white."
    "It ain't easy bein' brown."
    "All this pressure to be bright"
    "I got childrens all over town."

    Franklin would be proud.

    By Blogger Justin, at 6:55 AM, May 13, 2007  

  • the new england center for the arts.

    By Blogger themangospanker, at 9:11 PM, August 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home